So it begins

Welcome to HollywoodJerk.com. In retrospect, I'm not crazy about the name but I also don't really care that much; so you can see my quandary. But would it really be a quandary considering I don't care? Or is it? Hmmm. Maybe I have a conundrum on my hands. Oh God! I hope it's not a conundrum! Problems I can deal with, quandaries I can manage, but a conundrum? Fuck me!

Ok, I'm just not going to think about now, because I have to finish this introduction post.

Ok. Deep Breaths. Whew!

Ok, so basically I will be focusing on movie news, trailers and reviews primarily about cool movies. No frikkin' crap with actors curling up their hands acting like they are retards, or the story of a lonely old women thinking about the past. Fuck that shit. This is about slasher films, comic book movies and just badass movies in general. You know stuff for a mature, sophisticated audience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers