Blood: The Last Vampire Trailer


Movie news has been pretty slow the last couple days but there is good news on the horizon. Blood: The Last Vampire anime has been made into a live action movie and a trailer is below!

You know I caught the anime...sorry manga, a couple years back on a Saturday night, at like 3 in the morning on STARZ or some shit like that. I thought it was really good. It was about a school girl who hunts vampires and demons, oh and (ready for the twist?) she's half vampire! Did I mention it was 3 in the morning when I was watching it? Yeah so in hind-sight maybe it's not that great, but then again I'm also a sucker for hot sword-carrying japanese school girls hacking up demons.

Call me old-fashioned.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers