Ryan Reynolds to star in Deadpool Movie

In case you couldn't figure it out from the title of this post, Fox is gearing up for a Deadpool movie starring Ryan Reynolds. Variety

Twentieth Century Fox has begun development on "Deadpool," an "X-Men" spinoff that will be crafted as a star vehicle for Ryan Reynolds, who played the character in "X-Men Origins: Wolverine."

Wow. Didn't see that one coming did you? I thought for sure they would give a deal to Will I Am before doing something like this? Wow totally outta left field. I have to say though, I can't really say anything negative about Reynolds** because he does play a great smart ass, not as good as Jason Lee but still good, and he was the only way I made it through Blade Trinity.

**It should be noted he did steal Scarlett Johansson from me. I know my fan mail was working it's magic before he stepped in and foiled my plans. I'll get you for that Reynolds. You just wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers