The Collector = What if Saw VI was dumber

Marcus Dunstan wrote Saw IV, V, and VI, which didn't just kill the series but pissed all over the grave. All joking aside I didn't even know that a Saw VI existed until about 3 months ago when I happened to catch it on Showtime or something.

Anyway the point being the movies sucked and I dare anyone to tell me what happened in what movie because like an actual trainwreck these sequels all run together and cause a gruesome experience for whoever looks at it.

So with that being said, Marcus Dunstan is now making his directorial debut. Oh and guees what? Yep that's right it's about a serial killer that blah blah blah elaborate blah blah and blah.

To me buying a ticket and watching this movie would be like choosing between being ass-raped by a midget or losing an arm. Either way I would be scarred for life.

Watch the lame ass trailer below if you hate yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers