Olivia Munn is a video game girl

Question: What does this post have to do with movies?
Answer: Nothing
Question: Will this post make you happier than sliding down a rainbow?
Answer: Hell yeah

For those of you who don't know Olivia Munn (the hot chick in the video below) was my geek crush of 2008 and is rapidly climbing my list of people to do. Not only is she hot but she's also pretty darn funny. I mean come on how many chicks dress up as Link, read Y the last man and appreciate the word c-nt?

But aside from "the Munn factor", I also a fan of the Attack of the Show (AOTS) and posting this video is just my little way of honoring their 1000th episode, which was celebrated yesterday. So in honor of AOTS and "the Munn" I give you "video game girl", which was written by Parry Gripp of Nerd Herder fame.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers