God hates the Green Lantern (Justin Timberlake)


Although it is still in the rumor phase I still thought it was important to mention that Ain't it Cool News is reporting that Justin Timberlake is being considered for director Martin Campbell's Green Lantern movie.
Got an unconfirmed rumor that at Leavesden Studios - there's been some Warner Bros. screen testing on GREEN LANTERN and that Justin Timberlake was suiting up for the test. That does not mean that JT is going to be Hal Jordan, but just that he's one of the guys that they've been seriously considering for the role of our Emerald Knight.
I fully admit I'm not the Green Lantern's biggest fan and by "biggest fan" I mean I really don't like the character. But come on! He doesn't deserve this shit! Justin Timberlake. Justing frikkin' Timberlake? Rumor or not that is just wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You got something to say? Then say it.

 

Followers